Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dear Lovelly Stampers and Friends...

Hello, My Favorite Creative Friends!

I've been doing a lot better with posting on my family blog lately, so I decided I am ready to start a blog for just my stamping and otherwise-creative friends.  I hope I can keep your interest here with photos of my monthly stamp camp projects, and plan to share tips and techniques as the revelations come to me (most often of course will come to me in the form of other people's creations).  Who knows...maybe I'll even be able to host some contests here in the future with prizes?  Only time will tell.  Please let me know of your interests and I'll try to post accordingly!

Happy stamping, everyone!
Jenna


This is me in my little creative corner of my bedroom.  I sit on my bed to work at my "desk"...leaves lots of room for dreaming someday of having my own craft room!  It's small, but it's happiness : )!  

Jenna Asks:     What does your creative space look like??

P.S.  I live for your comments...please post generously!

4 comments:

  1. My creative space is the end of the couch. As I draw with ink, it doesn't take much room. I am also using a "field water color set" with water brushes (water in the handle so I don't have to mix as much paint)and that is also very compact. Creating is so much fun. Wish you well with your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, I have a friend that I stamp with and she just got the most beautiful craft attic space. It's awesome with new track lighting. I dream of a fun space of my own someday too. Cute. This blog is fun, I am excited to perhaps start a card blog of my own. I recently went to a stamp weekend. It was so nice to get away from life and just let the creative juices flow. It was fun. Thanks for the invite. cute cards. I like that fancy fold butterfly one. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Radene, that's awesome that you have a stamping buddy with a nice space to share. So much fun! I didn't know stamping was a hobby of yours too. We'll be living in the same state soon, so hopefully we can share this hobby together somehow in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for being my first poster, Dad! I'm very lucky to have 2 artists as parents. I love that you and Mom have been able to enhance your gifts more recently with all of your latest masterpieces. Especially your original birthday cards--love them!

    ReplyDelete