Sunday, May 27, 2012

Father's Day Cards 2012


Notice the faint water-colored smoke sizzling out of the grill?  The greeting is embossed in black which adds a little extra shine to this summertime themed Father's Day card. 

Stampin' Pastels add the faint color tints to the bear images.  He's such a cute little guy!  He reminds us of all the fun, rough and tumble times dads bring about during our lives.  Even if your papa bear isn't roaring at little kids anymore, I bet he's still a lovable, huggable bear like this one.  I'm grrrrrrateful for my own papa bear!

I love the simplicity and somber tone of this Father's Day card--appropriate for any father or man on another special occasion.   There's something about the majesty of lions that reminds me of the things I love about my masculine men.  This card was also colored with Stampin' Pastels.
These cards are all available to order!  Just $3.50 per card includes my shipping to you.  I can always change the greeting words too, in case you need a masculine card for another occasion.  Just send me a note or leave a comment : )!

No comments:

Post a Comment